JustFab blogger event

16:30

JustFab1
A few weeks ago I attended the JustFab blogger event to preview their latest styles.

You might have seen their ads on TV,  but in case you’re unfamiliar with the brand here’s a quick run-down: JustFab is an online boutique where everything is £35. You become a member with the hope that you will buy one item per month. But if you don’t make a purchase you can roll it over to the next month. Full details can be seen here.
JustFab2My favourite item was these jewel green court shoes from the new Luxe range. I also loved this Gatsby-inspired clutch bag with art deco details.
JustFab3
These burgandy leather Hinton boots are also from the brand's Luxe range. But the website isn't all about shoes and bags, they have a great range of jewellery styles too.
JustFab4
At the blogger event we also got a demonstration from artist Boyarde who paints on bags and shoes and has previoulsy worked with Charlotte Olympia. Made in Chelsea's Rosie Fortescue also popped in for a peek at the new bags on offer.
After the event, I chose the Azra booties* with gold detailing from JustFab. I wore them to my work Christmas party with a velvet dress but I'm planning on wearing them with jeans in the day too.
The idea of joining a sort of subscription fashion service had never really appealed to me – I like to shop where and when I please – but I was delighted by the preview of goodies the brand has to offer.
If you can bear to click through the pages of 6-inch platform pumps there are some real hidden gems and something to suit all styles.

You Might Also Like

0 comments