Style Picks: Matalan SS13

13:57

I don't usually pop in to Matalan but when their SS13 Lookbook landed on my desk, quite a few pieces caught my eye. So I've pulled together my favourite styles. Take a look and let me know what you think...

MatalanSS13-Fringed-tops copy

Grey Jersey Skirt £10
Chiffon Tie Dye Shorts £12
Warrior Necklace (left) £10
Spike Necklace (right) £8
Fringe tops (price unlisted)

I love these Tie Dye Shorts, they remind me of the tie dye I use in my blog header. They'll look great in the summer with tanned legs and creeper-soled sandals.
The fringed tops have that summer holiday feel and would add great texture to this basic jersey pencil skirt.
The Tribal style of these silver spiked necklaces would jazz up any plain tee.



MatalanSS13-Dresses




Left to right: Shift Dress £16
Stripe Dress £15
Shift Dress £16

Dresses dresses dresses. Need I say anything more? The stripy peplum is my favourite. I would wear it with black ankle boots and a slick of red lipstick.


MatalanSS13-Jumper-and-Jacket
Jumper £18
Military Jacket £35

These are two items that would slot seamlessly in to my wardrobe. The holey grunge knit would look great over a white shirt for work or with high-waist jeans for the weekend.
I'm glad to see khaki jackets with contrasting sleeves are still going strong for next season. This hooded jacket would be handy for those April showers.

What's your favourite item? Are you looking forward to Spring styles already too?

You Might Also Like

0 comments