Recent Purchases...

18:54


American Apparel Nail Lacquer (Hunter)
American Apparel Beanie (Black)

I've been meaning to buy this hat for a while but hadn't popped into American Apparel for AGES and they've now sold out online. I forgot all about their free Nail Lacquer with any purchase thing so this was a nice little extra at the till. I chose the Hunter shade because I think it'll look all festive with a glitter topcoat.


Motel Deluxe Wild One Sequin Bustier Dress in Black
Motel Tinsel Sequin and Mesh Dress in Iridescent Green

Last week I bought a couple of sequin dresses from Motel with Christmas week and #NYE in mind. I LOVE SEQUINS and Motel are like my go to for party dresses.


The Virgin Suicides by Jeffrey Eugenides
Girlfriend in a Coma by Douglas Coupland
Valley of the Dolls by Jacqueline Susann

Also I decided to get some morbid reading ready for when I get bored of TV at Christmas. (It does happen.) I'm reading American Psycho at the moment so I decided to go for some more cult classics.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hello Jessica, I kinda fancy your blog, I stumbled upon it today via your twitter profile, its nice and simple...try adding more gadgets to your design. Nice blog...

    ReplyDelete